Movers should be careful with valuables, so as not to break family heirlooms or reanimate mannequins that have been frozen in time for a reason. Preserve precious objects in their current state with today's Groupon for services or supplies from Saskatoon Movers. Choose from the following options:
- For $50, you get one hour of professional house packing (a $100 value).
- For $99, you get a 1–2 bedroom moving supplies package (a $211 value). The package includes:
- Eight 2-cubic-foot boxes and five 4-cubic-foot boxes.
- Two full-size wardrobe boxes
- One china barrel
- Packing accessories, including five pounds of packing paper, two rolls of tape, 60 colour-coded labels, one marking pen, and one roll of commercial cling wrap
- For $199, you get a 3–4 bedroom moving supplies package (a $407 value). The package includes:
- 20 two-cubic-foot boxes and 10 four-cubic-foot boxes
- Three wardrobe boxes
- One china barrel
- Packing accessories, including five pounds of packing paper, four rolls of tape, 60 colour-coded labels, one marking pen, and two rolls of commercial cling wrap
As a full-service, punctuality-minded mover, Saskatoon Movers employs reliable and professional couch carriers to help clients shuffle to new abodes. Ensure priceless vases and semi-priceless toothpick collections are appropriately protected during transport by having one of Saskatoon Movers' strapping haulers skillfully pack up the soon-to-be-transported belongings. While one hour of house packing by a diligent ottoman operative can often get a surprising amount boxed and wrapped, homeowners who seek the sentimental gratification of boxing up their own Betamax tapes can opt instead for a packing supplies package.
Supply packages treat home furnishings and personal effects to a cavalcade of professional-quality moving boxes, wardrobe boxes, and even a china barrel to keep antique gravy boats and porcelain beer helmets safe in carriage. Saskatoon Movers can present movers with supplies sufficient to move either one to two bedrooms or three to four bedrooms, with handy moving accessories such as packing paper for cushioning breakables, tape rolls to ensure boxes are securely sealed, and colour-coded labels to mark box contents and to delineate which family members are recyclable.