What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for a 30-minute reflexology massage in a salt therapy room ($65 value)
- $32 for a 30-minute halo massage with salt stones in a salt therapy room ($65 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only with Alysha. May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sass Salon & Spa
Amidst Sass Salon & Spa's clean lines and accent walls awash in vivid hues, Desiree Woof helps clients look and feel their best. She doesn't do it all on her own, though. She's accompanied by a team that boasts more than 50 years of combined experience. Each skilled professional offers a different specialty, allowing the full-service salon to beautify tresses, toes, and everything in between. Read on to learn about a few of the salon and spa services that stand out.
- Special-occasion styles: The team offers formal, semiformal, and bridal styles, each of which is designed with the client's opinions, face shape, and hair type in mind. Looks include glamorous Old Hollywood–inspired curls, elegant chignons, and whimsically braided updos.
- Outer Peace facial: Divided into two services—acne relief and blemish relief—the Outer Peace treatments use Aveda's plant-based skincare formulas to not only clear skin, but also to reduce the appearance of irritation.
- Sweet chocolate scrub: This indulgent, dessert-like body treatment employs a sweet blend of chocolate oil and natural sugar to exfoliate and hydrate skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
- Halotherapy: This therapy, commonly referred to as salt therapy, heats and crushes pharmaceutical-grade salt, then disperses it throughout the spa's salt chamber. Here, clients relax while inhaling the particles, which aims to improve various health concerns, including skin conditions and respiratory ailments.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: Noninvasive ultrasonic cavitation treatments are among Sass's slimming services. During these procedures, low-frequency sound waves target fat cells, causing them to drain their contents, which are disposed of naturally.