What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for $20 worth of food for two (must order two entrees)
- $25 for $40 worth of food for four (must order four entrees)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation suggested for weekends. Not valid for takeout. Must order 2 entrees for $20 option; 4 entrees for $40 option. Limit one per party. Limit one per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sassafras Restaurant
Located just a short walk from Lake Pontchartrain, Sassafras Restaurant serves up authentic New Orleans cuisine in a stately atmosphere.
- Smothered okra and shrimp: This classic creole entree features okra, succulent shrimp, and smoked sausage slow-cooked with creole seasonings and spices, then served with white rice.
- Cajun baked redfish: Red drum fish generally has a mild flavor. Not so in this signature entree, which begins with a marinade of Cajun spices prior to baking, before plating the fish beside yams and asparagus.
- St. Roch seafood pasta: Angel-hair pasta forms the base of this hearty dish, which is topped with sautéed Gulf shrimp and crawfish tails in a flavorful cream sauce made with garlic, green onions, and parmesan cheese.