Everyone wants smooth skin, except for teenage dolphins that just want to be different. Stand out with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $450 value)
- $169 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $900 value)
- $149 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $600 value)
- $289 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $199 for three laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $750 value)
- $399 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
During each laser hair-removal treatment, a technician targets unwanted bristles with pulses of light designed to kill follicles and prevent their future growth. The staff perform treatments with both a Candela GentleYAG laser, which is used for medium-to-dark skin tones, and a Candela GentleLASE, which works best on lighter skin with darker hair. Most clients see a dramatic reduction in hair growth after 6 to 10 sessions. Click here to see a list of valid treatment areas.
Though Satori Laser sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Satori Laser Hair Removal
Satori Laser Hair Removal's technology arsenal is a treasure trove of FDA-approved beauty treatments. Specializing in laser treatments, there are the Candela lasers—the GentleYag, GentleLase, and GentleLase Pro—that harness a variety of wavelengths and power levels to erase unwanted hair from nearly any skin type. The spa's specialists call on expert training and viewings of lots of science-fiction movies to wield these devices in a range of noninvasive regimens.
When they’re not bettering clients with laser-based services, the staff at Satori Laser Hair Removal is improving the world at large. The spa donates 15% of its profits to charities such as the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Doctors Without Borders, and the International Rescue Committee, which helps people rebuild their lives after humanitarian crises.