All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 14, 2017
· July 24, 2017
· July 7, 2017
What You'll Get
- $32 for $60 worth of dinner for two or more people valid Sunday-Thursday
- $64 for $120 worth of dinner for four or more people valid Sunday-Thursday
- $45 for $60 worth of dinner for two or more valid any day
See the full menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with other offers. Reservation recommended. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sauce Restaurant
Although the focus at Sauce Restaurant is on mouthwatering Italian meals, the name makes sense. After all, as New York puts it, "the grub here is worthy of Grandma’s kitchen, particularly pastas—many of them housemade—in rich meat sauces." Check out a few of the tasty options smothered in the restaurant's namesake.
- Lasagna alla bolognese: One of the house specialties, this dish features grassfed beef bolognese with rich, creamy béchamel sauce.
- Dad's marinara: This vegetarian dish is equal parts healthy and tasty, thanks to zesty marinara over kale-infused gnocchi.
- Grandmother's tomato gravy: This hearty option sees Grandma's sauce placed atop a hefty helping of rigatoni, sausage, and meatballs.