All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today’s Groupon to Sauced. Choose between the following options:
- For $5, you get a pizza meal for one (up to an $11 total value) that includes:
- One personal classic cheese pizza (a $5 value)
One beer or cocktail (up to a $6 value)<p>
- For $13, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $26 total value) that includes:
- Two personal classic cheese pizzas (a $10 value)
- Two domestic beers or well cocktails (up to a $12 value)
- One order of garlic bread (a $4 value)<p>
The pizza architects at Sauced construct circular palaces from foundations of artisan bread gilded with house-made red sauce and washed with domestic and imported brews. The 10-inch classic personal cheese pizza bubbles with a blanket of oven-baked mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and breadsticks exude the scents of butter, garlic, and fresh herbs to attract eligible taste buds. Diners relieve throat droughts with beers ($4 for domestics; $5 for imported) and well drinks ($6). The clientele at Sauced may revel until 3 a.m. on weekends as werewolf patrons nervously wait out the last few hours until sunrise.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine in only. Extra fee for toppings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.