Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savory blots with today's Groupon to Saucy's Walk-Up in Petersburg. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a barbecue lunch for two (up to a $16.50 total value). The barbecue meal includes the following:
- A choice of any two sandwiches (up to a $5.50 value each)
- A choice of any two third-pound sides (a $1.75 value each)
- Two fountain drinks (a $1 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of barbecue on the menu at dinner. Entrees range from $3.25 to $9.30.
Saucy's Walk-Up's staff invites ambling diners to the window carved into a repurposed shipping container for walk-up orders of tender meats and sides bathing in homemade sauces. Mix and match quarter-pound bun stockers of pork, chicken, and beef before filling in flavor profiles with generous side helpings of potato salad, coleslaw, or a sweet bean trio's flavor medley. Sweet and fizzy soft drinks rinse away any residual vapidity of the palate, just as napkins wipe away any crumbs or napkins stuck to cheeks.
Bollingbrook St. and 5th St.
Petersburg, Virginia 23803