When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $17 for an 18-hole round of golf for one including cart rental (up to a $36 value)
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart rental (up to a $72 value)
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including cart rental (up to a $144 value) and lunch (up to a $32 value; up to a $176 total value)
For lunch, each guest receives the following:
- Choice of hot dog, ham-and-cheese sandwich, or turkey-and-cheese sandwich
- Choice of chips, a cookie, or a candy bar
- One medium fountain drink with free refills
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Sauganash Golf Club
The course at Sauganash Golf Club showcases two eras of golf-course design: it features a front nine built in 1924 by A. W. Tillinghast, prolific designer of such legendary courses as Bethpage Black and Baltusrol, and a back nine built 47 years later. This baby of cross-generational construction challenges golfers of all skill levels, as players must try a wide spectrum of golf shots to get through the holes spanning 6,194 yards across the heavily wooded land adjacent to the St. Joseph River. The front nine demand precise drives down tight fairways, and the back nine require a firm handle on distance to avoid penalty strokes for winding up in the river or any one of the Great Lakes.
Course at a Glance:
18-hole, par 72 course
Total length of 6,194 yards from the back tees
Three sets of tees per hole