Barbecuing, like painting, usually entails the use of a brush, a master’s touch, and the building anticipation to eat your finished product. Enjoy saucy masterworks with today’s Groupon to Sausage Hauze.
$7 for two combo meals or plates (up to a $15 total value)
$13 for four combo meals or plates (up to a $30 total value)
- The menu includes the following:
- Double-Up sandwich combo meal ($7.50)
- Brisket sandwich combo meal ($6.50)
- Sausage combo plate with beans and potato salad ($6.50)
- Combo meals include chips and a drink
- Sausages from across Texas
- Cooked in in-house meat smoker
- Combos available weekends and some weekdays<p>
Hailed by the San Antonio Express-News for “giving customers what they want,” Sausage Hauze’s owner Joaquinn Arch and his team of culinary wizards whip up savory dishes brimming with Texas barbecue. The restaurant specializes in sizzling up sausages from across the state, while the Come Here Baby sauce renders meals as tender and rich-tasting as a kiss from the Monopoly man. According to the San Antonio Express-News, the restaurant, once home to the historic Grandview Food Center, features an in-house meat smoker that envelops guests in aromatic clouds of wood smoke, much like a beaver's humidor.