Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this Groupon.
$65 for a complete beer-making kit ($135.95 value)
- 6.5-gallon fermenter with grommeted lid
- 6.5-gallon bottling bucket and spigot
- Capper with 50 caps
- Airlock and filler stick
- 3/8” auto siphon with 5 feet of tubing
- Hydrometer and stick on thermometer
- 4 ounces of both cleanser and no-rinse sanitizer
- Brewer’s handbook and magazine
- $10 credit to be applied toward purchase of first five-gallon batch of beer
Savannah Home Brew Shop
Try as they might, home brewers cannot transform barley and hops into bubbly craft brews with the flick of a switch or a hearty whistle. For tools, equipment, and advice, brewers congregate at the Savannah Home Brew Shop, where they can sniff and sample specialty grains, yeast, and malts from Crosby & Baker. Students stock up on shiny new brewing equipment from Foxx while scouring available brewing books and magazines for the up-to-date trends and tips. The staff at Savannah Home Brew Shop can guide novices through their first fermented steps with home-brewing kits, as well as starter kits and supplies for wine makers. Seasoned brewers load up on brand-name liquid or dry yeasts, and hoist bulk bags of dry grain on their shoulders as they try to outrun the sprightly Saint Paulie girl that just stole their stein.