Historic Downton Savannah’s late-afternoon stroll paired with great cocktails and delicious bites at some great local and surprising gems.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: three heavy food tastings plus a specialty cocktail at each stop (a mocktail version of this cocktail is available for non-drinkers).
- Happy Hour Tours available Thursday - Saturday starting at 4 p.m., second tour times of 4:45 may be available as well.
- Guests must be 21 years old or older
- Guests must have a valid government-issued ID
- Tour capacity is 10 guests
About Savannah Taste Experience
Stu and Donald Card didn’t always have time to meander down low-country roads, stopping to snack on barbecue and pralines and chat with the local bullfrogs. One brother was a partner at a national law firm, the other a media coordinator for a major news outlet covering The Big Games. But they found that something was missing from their fast-paced careers—something delicious. Deciding to make culinary pleasure their business, they founded tour company Savannah Taste Experience on a tripod of family, food, and friends. Their flagship tour showcases Savannah’s unique contributions to the culinary world—such as shrimp and grits, shellfish chowder, pork belly sliders, and the gourmet jars of honey of the Savannah Bee Company—through the town’s historic squares, while other routes travel off the beaten path to favorite local hangouts. Whichever route one chooses to redeem their gift certificate for, it will be for an award-winning, highly-rated, deliciously fun food tour.