All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $36.50 for general admission for one ($60 value)
- $72 for general admission for two ($120 value)
- $57.50 for VIP admission for one ($90 value)
- $110 for VIP admission for two ($180 value)
The event takes place on Sunday, September 25 from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. at the Howard County Fairgrounds.
VIP admission includes special seating and access to a special hospitality tent with a buffet and other goodies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Savor Maryland 2016 Food, Wine, and Tribute Band Festival
Concerts for Causes, a non-profit organization that distributes instruments to underserved students, raises funds for its cause and celebrates the summer with Savor Maryland 2016. Guests of the festival will spend a day sipping complimentary samples of wine and tasting complimentary bites from local restaurants, all while scoping out antique autos and tapping their toes to tribute bands. Read on for a glance at the lineup:
- In Gratitude: A 13-piece outfit, complete with a three-piece horn section, that pays tribute to Earth, Wind & Fire.
- Clones of Funk: A funky octet that honors the ultimate funk outfit, Parliament Funkadelic.
- We Are One: This act sings such hits as "Back in Stride" and "Can't Get Over You" while embodying Maze ft. Frankie Beverly
- Technicolor Motorhome: This band pays tribute to Steely Dan, playing career-spanning hits from all of their albums, from Can't Buy a Thrill to Gaucho.
- Mousey Thomson: Expect to hear the Motown funk of James Brown when this act hits the stage.
- Zed-Drepellin: get ready to let the Led out to renditions of "Whole Lotta Love" and "Stairway to Heaven" with this tribute to one of rock's most influential acts.