All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 14, 2016
· Reviewed October 31, 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a two-hour food and cultural tour of Pike Place Market for two (up to $87.98 value)
- $118 for a two-hour food and cultural tour of Pike Place Market for four (up to $175.96 value)
- Visits to seven culinary hotspots at Pike Place Market
- Samples of donuts at the Daily Dozen Doughnut Company, cheese at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, chowder at Pike Place Chowder, and crab cakes at Etta’s Seafood
- Info on the landmark’s 108 years of rich history
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required; subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for same-day tours. Sales tax is due to merchant upon redemption; due to tiered pricing, tax may range from $7.68-$8.45 for 2 person option and $15.36-$16.89 for 4 person option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Savor Seattle
Savor Seattle's founder, Angela Shen, heads a knowledgeable staff of devout gourmands, who pilot culinary walking excursions that have earned abundant accolades from the likes of Bon Appetit, USA Today, and Sunset magazine. The guides brandish Savor Seattle's signature pink umbrella during the informative tours, which grant up to 16 pedestrians access to tastings of fresh, seasonal, and organic fare at up to nine local eateries. Themed jaunts spotlight specific culinary heavy hitters, such as gourmet restaurants and chocolatiers. At some pit stops, chefs and restaurateurs divulge behind-the-scenes stories and recipes.