After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market for Two
- Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market for Four
- Visits to seven culinary hotspots at Pike Place Market
- Samples of donuts at the Daily Dozen Doughnut Company, cheese at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, chowder at Pike Place Chowder, and crab cakes at Etta’s Seafood
- Info on the landmark’s 109 years of rich history
Savor Seattle's founder, Angela Shen, heads a knowledgeable staff of devout gourmands, who pilot culinary walking excursions that have earned abundant accolades from the likes of Bon Appetit, USA Today, and Sunset magazine. The guides brandish Savor Seattle's signature pink umbrella during the informative tours, which grant up to 16 pedestrians access to tastings of fresh, seasonal, and organic fare at up to nine local eateries. Neighborhood outings allow tour-goers to sample the flavors of favorite spots, such as Capitol Hill and Pike Place Market, without the hassle of going door-to-door asking for samples of homeowners' dinners. Themed jaunts spotlight specific culinary heavy hitters, such as gourmet restaurants and chocolatiers. At some pit stops, chefs and restaurateurs divulge behind-the-scenes stories and recipes.