At-Home Personal Chef Meal for Four or Up to Eight from Savory Solutions by Chef Jeremy (Up to 48% Off)
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Be the First to Buy!
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Diners relax in their own homes as a personal chef whips up decadent dinners complete with dessert or a hearty brunch for up to eight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Reservation required one week in advance. If booking for Mother's Day, limited quantities are available. Not valid on Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or Labor Day. Valid within 40 miles of zipcode 37814.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Choose between Two Options
$169 for prepared dinner for four ($328 value)
$229 for prepared brunch for up to eight ($384 value)
Using the freshest ingredients and traditional recipes, Savory Solutions by Chef Jeremy specializes in creating memorable meals, whether for intimate dinners for couples or 200-person parties. Before an event, chef Jeremy interviews the client in order to figure our their likes and dislikes, food allergies, dietary needs, and what they wanted to be when they grew up. He then selects entrees and side dishes for the client to choose from and encourages them to tell him about any family heirloom recipes or Food Network recipes they want him to use.
On the day of the event, Jeremy carts the fresh, seasonal ingredients he purchased from area farms and butchers and all other necessary supplies and kitchen tools to the client's house or event space. He proceeds to whip up dishes from scratch for several hours before setting up the tables. After the event, he cleans up everything, leaving kitchens as spotless as a nun's rap sheet.
Chef Jeremy can also prepare food weekly for those who have busy schedules or are immobile. Those meals stay in the client's freezer until they need to defrost them.
Choose one of the following entrees:
* Oven-roasted prime rib with horseradish-cream sauce
* Seared and baked stuffed chicken breast with spinach, ricotta, and sun-dried tomato in a lemon and white-wine reduction
* Bacon-and-sage wrapped pork tenderloin
* Baked tortellini in a roasted tomato and wild mushroom sauce (meatless)
Choose one of the following sides:
* Garden vegetable pilaf
* Oven-roasted potatoes
* Baked sweet or russet potato
* Duchess style potato
Choose one of the following vegetable:
* Oven-roasted asparagus with lemon and garlic
* Tri-vegetable medley
* Steamed fresh broccoli
* Country-style green beans with bacon
Choose one of the following salads:
* House salad with ranch or italian dressing
* Caesar salad
* Spinach and feta with strawberries in a warm bacon vinaigrette.
Choose one of the following desserts:
* Individual strawberry and blackberry shortcake
* Chocolate lava cake
Choose three of the following:
* Southern grits casserole
* Mountain apple cobbler
* Country sausage gravy and biscuits
* Bacon and cheddar quiche
* Spinach and feta quiche
* Fried chicken and waffles with orange-honey drizzle
* Country stacks with maple syrup and real molasses