Seaweed is nature’s duct tape—it works as well at holding together rolls of sushi as it does at quickly fixing a mermaid’s broken bikini top. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$47 for a three-course sushi dinner for two (up to a $107.50 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Four special rolls (numbers 60–84 on the menu (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Two bottles of Tiger beer (a $4.95 value each)
- Two desserts, such as ice cream, crispy banana, fried ice cream, or cheesecake (a $5.95 value each)<p>
$90 for a three-course sushi dinner for four (up to a $215 value)<p>
- Four appetizers (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Eight special rolls (numbers 60–84 on the menu) (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Four bottles of Tiger beer (a $4.95 value each)
- Four desserts (a $5.95 value each)<p>
Each customer also receives half off movie tickets at the Mayfair Theatre next door.<p>
Sawa Sushi’s chefs must have memories as sharp as their knife skills—the restaurant and sake bar’s menu lists more than 190 rolls, sashimi dishes, and entrees. There’s also an all-you-can-eat menu for the very hungry or the very indecisive. Diners can select from endless legions of rolls that incorporate spicy salmon, mackerel, pumpkin tempura, flying-fish roe, or pickled radish, among a slew of options. On the hot side of the menu, noodles swim with cuts of chicken, beef, or seafood.
While patrons diners busily destroy the visual appeal of creations such as the Red Dragon roll—a shrimp-tempura roll topped with salmon and arranged beside a dragon’s head made of orange peel—or a platter of heart-shaped maki, they can sip sake. The loft-like dining room that surrounds it is sleek and minimalistic, all the better to watch chefs piecing together avocado, mango, and delicate cuts of fish at the open sushi bar.
250 Centrum Blvd.
Ottawa, ON K1E 3J1