All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 12, 2014
January 9, 2013
January 8, 2013
What You'll Get
For $6, you get two one-day adult general admission tickets (a $12 value) to Winter Fantasy, a festival held on a beautiful, three-acre eucalyptus grove in Laguna Canyon. The festival runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the weekends of November 20 and 21, November 26–28, December 4 and 5, and December 10–12.
- In the weekends leading up to Christmas, Laguna Beach will come to life with holiday festivity, featuring a variety of arts and crafts, live music, and family holiday activities
- More than 170 local artists converge on Laguna Beach with an artillery of crafts, art glass, jewelry, textiles, paintings, sculptures, and more.
- Attractions include a tree-lighting ceremony and Santa, who will be available from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on festival days
- After 3 p.m. on Saturday, November 20, Laguna Beach residents are admitted for free, in time for the Community Tree Lighting Ceremony at 5:30 p.m. *Have a look at the calendar of events before planning your visit
- Free for children under 5
- Toys for Tots drive every Sunday
- Located on a three-acre eucalyptus grove in the Laguna Canyon (with waterfalls!), the festival has quickly established itself as the most popular in the region and is known for giving a voice to up-and-coming artisans. – Joanna Clay, NBC Los Angeles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid for adult 1 day admission only. Must use in 1 visit. Not for resale. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.