All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Spaghetti noodles used to be large rectangles before a hungry poet cut them into strands and shaped them into words to write edible sonnets. Dine on deliciously unfurled cursive letters with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $30 worth of authentic Italian cuisine at Scapa Italian Kitchen in Clarendon Hills.
Scapa Italian Kitchen’s menu of Italian classics is brimming with pizzas, pastas, and hearty sauce-slathered specialties, all of which are artistically presented and imbued with fresh flavors. Crunch fried calamari ($8.95 half, $13.95 whole) to preheat your appetite, then request a plate of lobster ravioli ($18.95), lasagna (12.95), eggplant parmigiana ($14.95), or chicken marsala ($17.95). Each dish can find a flavorful friend on the wine list, which has reds, whites, and champagnes imported from Italy and from all around our cloudy blue orb.
Scapa Italian Kitchen’s décor is as elegant as its dishes. The classy brick exterior is complimented inside by dark red hues, sultry low lighting, tables draped in white cloths, and a palpable absence of sweaty ghosts. The bar, which is equipped with red stools and flat-screen TVs, stays lively late into the night.
Find more restaurants in Chicago.
- Really, its unfair that everything on the menu is delicious that choosing one dish is truly a challenge! Additionally, the atmosphere is great, the service is good, and the location is perfect. – JenR, Metromix
- I always a good meal and always excellent service [sic] . . . Scapa Italian Kitchen is a class act joint and a must dine when you are in Hinsdale, Westmont or Oakbrook. – SocialWeb Strategist, Urbanspoon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid 12/24,12/31 or 1/1. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scapa Italian Kitchen
- Starter to Try: Caprese–kumato tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil chiffonade, extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar
- Entree to Try: Shrimp bellagio—crispy shrimp with arugula, crimini mushrooms, tomato, and basil over spaghetti with a lemon cream sauce
- If None of the Pasta Options Tickle Your Fancy: Create your own. Choose from eight sauces and more than a dozen noodles, including gluten-free cavatelli and whole-wheat spaghetti.