All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like classic Hollywood films, tennis matches are filled with multiple loves, sneaky backhanded moves, and tense, sweat-inducing court scenes. Add some drama to your day with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$15 for a 30-minute private lesson (a $32 value)<p>
$35 for a four-week tennis program for students 11–18 years old (up to a $100 value)
- Two-hour advanced high-school classes on Mondays or Thursdays at 4 p.m.
- Two-hour junior-varsity high-school classes on Fridays at 4 p.m. or Sundays at 8 a.m.
- 90-minute intermediate classes on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. or Saturdays at 3 p.m.
- 90-minute low-intermediate classes on Wednesdays at 4:30 p.m., Saturdays at 1:30 p.m., or Sundays at 1 p.m.
- 90-minute beginner classes on Thursdays at 4:30 p.m., Saturdays at noon or Sundays at 2:30 p.m.<p>
$18 for 60 minutes of court time (up to a $36 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for non-members. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scarborough East Tennis & Fitness Club
At Scarborough East Tennis & Fitness Club, manager Bob Hilborn and his dedicated staff of tennis professionals impart cross-court wisdom to racket wielders of all ages. The team keeps members and guests in shape year-round by hosting lessons on indoor courts during cold months and on outdoor courts when it starts to rain inside. Membership programs gives ball swatters the ability to reserve courts, plus they get access to the workout facility, complete with computerized bikes, rowing machines, free weights, saunas, and towel service. Members can also take advantage of exclusive opportunities such as the yearlong junior program. This multilevel program pairs up to four students with an instructor who will attempt to help them hone their forehands and fine-tune their volleys.