The veterinary staff grooms pets and checks the health of all major organs to prevent future illnesses, weight issues, and problem behaviors
What You'll Get
Owning a pet can be expensive due to the costs of food, trips to the vet, and bills for phone calls above the range of human hearing. Save a bone with today’s Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $13 for an exam and grooming package for a small dog weighing up to 25 pounds (a $45 value)
- $17 for the first option for a medium dog weighing up to 50 pounds (a $55 value)
- $21 for the first option for a large dog weighing up to 99 pounds (a $65 value)
- $26 for the first option for an extra-large dog weighing 100 pounds or more (a $75 value)
- $26 for the first option for a cat (a $75 value)
Each package includes the following:
- Medicated or hydrating bath, depending on skin type
- Full grooming
- Nail trimming
- Ear cleaning
- Anal-gland expression
- Comprehensive physical exam by veterinarian
Groomer is registered and certified with the NDGAA (National Dog Groomers Association of America).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scarbrough Animal Hospital
Two experienced veterinarians lead the staff at Scarbrough Animal Hospital. The team fills the hospital with the cheery barks of pups, baritone purring of cats, and falsetto squeaks of balloon animals during grooming services, including bathing and nail clipping. Beneath collages of fuzzy past patients, veterinary and dental care ensures that critters stay beautiful on the inside and can help ward off future illnesses, weight issues, and problem behaviors. Boarding services provide a venue to compose concertos for squeaky toys and coddle pets during their owners' vacations.