Kind of like an escape room, but all outdoors. Tour the cute old town, see the sights, and solve fun and interesting puzzles along the way!
About This Deal
2 Hour Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour of Old Town Auburn for 1 to 5
Perfect activity for a group of 1 to 5 people to play together.
2 Hour Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour of Old Town Auburn for 6 to 10
Perfect activity for two groups of 1 to 5 people to compete for the high score!
- Play any day or time that fits your schedule.
- Follow clues on your smartphone, explore the Old Town area, learn some history, see the sights, and try to get the high score.
- Starts and ends at the Historic Auburn Courthouse, at 101 Maple St., just off I-80 at Maple St. exit.
- Notable sights: Historic Auburn Courthouse, Brye Mansion, School Park Preserve, iconic gold panning landmark sculpture, many other historic gold rush sites.
- Parking at the courthouse or the parking lot nearby.
About Scavenger Hunt Walking Tours
Scavenger Hunt Walking Tours started building scavenger hunts for their kids in the house, then the backyard, and eventually expanded those ideas to the point where they wanted to share them with others so they could have as much fun as the owners. Thus, the company was born. The team aims to provide as much fun as possible while discovering the most beautiful sights.