Kind of like an escape room, but all outdoors. Tour the Embarcadero, see the sights, and solve fun and interesting puzzles along the way!
About This Deal
2 Hour San Francisco Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour for 1 to 6 People
Perfect activity for a group of 1 to 6 people to play together.
2 Hour San Francisco Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour for 7 to 12 People
Perfect activity for two groups of 1 to 6 people to compete for the high score!
- Play any day or time that fits your schedule.
- Follow clues on your smartphone, explore the San Francisco Embarcadero, learn some history, see the sights, and try to get the high score!
- Starts and ends at South Beach Park at 753 King St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
- Notable sights along the way: Historic San Francisco Bay waterfront, Iconic Ferry Building, Famous San Francisco Cable Cars, Ghost ship Lydia, Hills Bros. Coffee Building.
- Parking lot and metered street parking available nearby. Starts near at the courthouse or the parking lot nearby.
Need To Know
About Scavenger Hunt Walking Tours, LLC
We’re a family owned and run business. We founded Scavenger Hunt Walking Tours with these key principles in mind:
- It’s better to be outside than inside.
- It’s fun to solve puzzles and riddles!
- We have fun and get smarter when we visit and learn about new places.