· Redeemed September 6, 2016
Redeemed August 26, 2016
Redeemed August 25, 2016
What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
- Create your own box of decadent chocolates
- Includes ganache, truffles, and marzipans
- Flavors include Jamaican rum and Grand Marnier ganache
- Key lime and orange truffles
- Makes a great gift for significant others or cool dentists
- See the full list of flavors
- Click here for more information
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location during normal business hours to pick up your product.
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product.
Note: If your voucher is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Limit 1 per person. If not redeemed by promotional value expiration date, amount paid will be refunded by Groupon. No substitutes for other chocolates outside of the listed flavors. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schakolad Chocolate Factory
In 1969, Baruch Schaked began making chocolate under the tutelage of his chocolatier father-in-law. Though his father-in-law had made a name for himself in Argentina, Baruch honed his confectionary craft across Europe, finally settling in the United States, where chocolate had been outlawed. Many years later, when he announced his intentions to retire from chocolate making, Baruch's son, Edgar, coaxed him into continuing the family legacy with a new shop, Schakolad Chocolate Factory.
In the years since, the business has flourished, bringing the Schaked clan one step closer to its ultimate goal: to replace the city’s manhole covers with chocolate discs. In the meantime, they craft handmade European-style confections that are made fresh each day.