Showing classics like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars series in the largest outdoor movie theatre in South Florida
About This Deal
- Option for two includes one bag of popcorn to share
- Option for four includes two bags of popcorn to share
- Dates and times: from February 5 through March 27, 2021; movies start at 7 p.m. and 9 pm.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming showtimes
- The list of movies includes:
- February 5: Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
- February 6: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- February 12: The Notebook and The Wedding Planner
- February 13: 50 First Dates and Dirty Dancing
- February 19 and 20: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: A New Hope
- February 26 and 27: Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- March 5 and 6: Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- March 12 and 13: Drive Thru Night - Horror IT, IT 2
- March 19: Lego Movie, Lego 2 Movie
- March 20: The Last Air Bender book 1
- March 26: The Last Air Bender book 2
- March 27: The Last Air Bender book 3
- April 2: Sing! and Chicago
- April 3: Mama Mia and Les Miserables
- The movies may be subject to change without notice
- No outside food or drink allowed; food and drink is available for purchase on-site
- Subject to weather
- All CDC safety and health guidelines will be followed
About Schnebly Winery & Miami Brewing Company
Though they had long been interested in starting an agro-tourism business on their 30-acre farm, Peter and Dennise Schnebly might never have considered a winery were it not for a fortuitous visit from Bill Wagner of Wagner Winery in Lodi, New York. During his stay, Wagner took a look around at the farm's exotic fruits and vegetables and planted an idea in the couples' imaginations: why not draw upon their harvest to create exotic wines? The idea took root, and the couple soon began to experiment in their garage, crafting wines with the help of their friends while sticking to their shared belief in sustainable practices. Five years later, these eccentric wines—infused with mangoes, avocados, and other non-grape fruits—helped their newly opened winery garner a 2008 Best Winery award from the Miami New Times.
Many of the winery's varietals have gone on to win accolades since then, and tours and tastings allow visitors to join in the celebration and gain insights into the process of winemaking in a tropical environment complete with a coral water fountain, tiki huts, and lush plants. Table wines include Guava, a rose wine, balanced with integrated aromas of plum, black berry, blue berry, and exotic herbs. Wines pour freely during weekend events that feature live concerts and karaoke. Past entertainment included Bryan Gonzalez, TreeHause Band, La Linea, and bluegrass groups distinguished by their danceable songs and innovatively landscaped lawns.
While their main focus has always been wine, the Schneblys have branched out to craft brews and culinary experimentation. In 2011, they opened Miami Brewing Company, the first commercial brewery in Miami. They take their inspiration from Miami flavors, incorporating different fruits and spices in their beers. In late 2014, the team started The Redlander Restaurant at Schnebly Winery, which offers farm-to-table dining for lunch, dinner, and events focusing on local ingredients and fresh flavors.