Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
$49 for six bottles of wine (a $107 total value)
- Medulas cabernet sauvignon (a $15 value)
- Quo grenache rose (a $12 value)
- Quo macabeo-chardonnay (a $12 value)
- La Ardilla rose moscato (a $14 value)
- Nabygelegen Seventeen Twelve (a $40 value)
- Rebenfeld grüner veltliner (a $14 value)
Schneider’s of Capitol Hill
When Max Schneider and his son Abe Genderson founded Schneider’s of Capitol Hill in 1949, they had no idea that their store would be around for as long as some of their vintages had aged. Now, after more than 60 years, the family teams up with eight wine consultants to introduce their customers to at least 12,000 varieties of wine and spirits. In addition to vintages accessible to casual consumers, Schneider’s showcases an “old and rare” list of sips, as well as specialty bottles including wines from 1900.