- $20 for Two or More Customers Available for Lunch
- $40 for Four or More Customers Available for Lunch
- $30 for Two or More Customers
- $60 for Four or More Customers
Schnitzel Ranch serves up authentic German food, alongside German brews in a cozy setting. Although the chef and owner's specialties include German-style goulash and pot roast, the eatery's namesake dish is its most popular. Check out a few varieties.
- Jager schnitzel: Bacon, onions and mushrooms create sumptuous jager sauce that smothers schnitzel and pairs well with Schnitzel Ranch's mashed potatoes.
- Kase schnitzel: This option takes a crispy veal cutlet and covers it in melted cheese, for a simple, but delicious meal.
- Pizza schnitzel: As the name implies, the pizza schnitzel brings together two great meals, topping schnitzel with tomatoes and cheese.