Family owned and operated German restaurant serving real German food and beer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for Two or More Customers Available for Lunch
- $40 for Four or More Customers Available for Lunch
- $30 for Two or More Customers
- $60 for Four or More Customers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Schnitzel Ranch
Schnitzel Ranch serves up authentic German food, alongside German brews in a cozy setting. Although the chef and owner's specialties include German-style goulash and pot roast, the eatery's namesake dish is its most popular. Check out a few varieties.
- Jager schnitzel: Bacon, onions and mushrooms create sumptuous jager sauce that smothers schnitzel and pairs well with Schnitzel Ranch's mashed potatoes.
- Kase schnitzel: This option takes a crispy veal cutlet and covers it in melted cheese, for a simple, but delicious meal.
- Pizza schnitzel: As the name implies, the pizza schnitzel brings together two great meals, topping schnitzel with tomatoes and cheese.