What You'll Get
- One Month School Box Club subscription
- Three Month School Box Club subscription
- Six Month School Box Club subscription
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Shipping not included. Gift subscriptions do not automatically renew. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Subscription will automatically renew at regular price at the end of the subscription purchased, unless canceled with merchant. See merchant's terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About School Box Club
School Box Club takes the subscription box approach that many adults use to improve their eating habits, personal style, and workout regimen, and aims it at grade school kids' scholastic work. Imagine: a monthly box packed with study guides, school supplies and stationery, and culturally enriching materials that are as fun as they are educational. Here's a step-by-step guide to signing up:
1. Customize your subscription. Choose the age and grade-level of your child and they'll be sent an age-appropriate box featuring a different subject each month.
2. Unpack your box. Once the School Box arrives, all there is to do is discover what's inside. Sourced by such leading educational brands as Kumon, Crayola, and Doodle Crate, the contents of these special packages includes fun and engaging workbooks, age-appropriate writing and art supplies, and a personalized gift chosen just for your child.
3. Figure out where that warm, fuzzy feeling is coming from. If you feel like you're helping more than just your child when you buy a subscription, it's because you are—School Box Club matches every box purchased with another box for a child in need, delivered every month to a different school.