Choose Between Two Options
- $275 for a two-week nutrition package ($500 value)
- $475 for a one-month nutrition package ($900 value)
A complimentary health assessment is used to determined what the client’s nutritional needs are. Those needs are factored into the meals provided in the plan. Each package includes:
- Three meals a day for five days per week
- Two snacks a day for five days per week
- One 8-ounce fresh juice a day for five days per week
- Semi-private training sessions (30 classes per week to choose from)
- Access to a nutritional coach who guides the client in the weight-loss process
Clients will pick up their food and drinks at School House Fitness.
School House Fitness
School House Fitness specializes in small-group, boot-camp-style training that motivates people to reach their goals with workouts tailored to their skills and interests. The spare gym—with concrete walls, weights, and fuctional-fitness tools like truck tires—is home to challenging yet ever-changing classes, while its nearby café takes care of exercisers' nutrition concerns with juices, smoothies, salads, and meal plans.