Fishing enthusiasts can embark on a public or private outing with an experienced captain
What You'll Get
- Private or shared outing
- What’s included: fishing gear and tackle
- Must register two weeks in advance for public fishing tours.
- Charter could be cut short by weather conditions, water conditions, or if the legal limit of fish has been caught.
- About the captain: Captain Shane Jach, who has been in the United States Marine Corps and has six years of experience as a licensed coast guard captain.
- About the trip: vessel, fishing experience, and type of fish will vary depending on 3 or 6 person charter.
- What to wear/bring: warm clothes, rain gear, cooler/ice for caught fish, beverages (alcohol is allowed, but no glass), medication for seasickness, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Credit card required at booking. Charter could be cut short by weather conditions, water conditions, or if the legal limit of fish has been caught. Fish cleaning and packaging are available for $1 per fish. Allow at least 2 weeks in advance when scheduling single-seat charters. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About School's Out Sport Fishing
After serving in the United States Marine Corps, Captain Shane Jach started School's Out Sport Fishing. Today he guides his clients on fishing excursions, striving to keep them safe and make the experience fun. He provides customized trips for many occasions, including bachelor parties and corporate outings, for both small and larger groups.