Fishing enthusiasts can embark on a private outing with an experienced captain
About This Deal
- Private or shared outing
- What’s included: fishing gear and tackle
- Must register two weeks in advance for fishing tours.
- Charter could be cut short by weather conditions, water conditions, or if the legal limit of fish has been caught.
- About the captain: Captain Shane Jach, who has been in the United States Marine Corps and has six years of experience as a licensed coast guard captain.
- About the trip: vessel, fishing experience, and type of fish will vary depending on the 3 or 6 person charter. The deal for Private Fishing Charter for Up to Three: The trip is for walleye fishing on Green Bay or Lake Winnebago.
- What to wear/bring: warm clothes, rain gear, cooler/ice for caught fish, beverages (alcohol is allowed, but no glass), medication for seasickness, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
About School's Out Sport Fishing
After serving in the United States Marine Corps, Captain Shane Jach started School's Out Sport Fishing. Today he guides his clients on fishing excursions, striving to keep them safe and make the experience fun. He provides customized trips for many occasions, including bachelor parties and corporate outings, for both small and larger groups.