Choose from Six Options
- $159 for Magic Johnson Signed Spalding Indoor/outdoor Basketball ($249 value)
- $85 for Jahlil Okafor Signed Duke Sports Illustrated 11/10/2014 ($119 value)
- $109 for Frank Thomas Signed Chicago White Sox Replica Batting Helmet ($169 value)
- $75 for Billy Williams Signed Cubs Replica Batting Helmet ($99 value)
- $65 for Mike Ditka Signed ‘Bird Flip’ Famous 8x10 Photo ($99 value)
- $55 for Bobby Hull Signed Blackhawks Blood 8x10 Photo W/hof 1983 ($79 value)
- Available only for in-store pickup at merchant name; click here to view hours.
- Certified, signed memorabilia
- Sports equipment & Sports Illustrated issues signed by legendary coaches & players
- Make for excellent gifts or collectibles
- Mementos from Chicago sports royalty
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
Schwartz Sports Memorabilia
For more than 15 years, Schwartz Sports Memorabilia has been responsible for introducing sports and celebrity fans to their idols. They book athletes and celebrities all over the country for autograph appearances, where fans can have everything from posters to sports equipment signed in person. If they can't make an appearance, fans can simply send in their own memorabilia or a will naming them the celebrity's beneficiary to be signed at the event.
In addition to booking appearances, Schwartz Sports Memorabilia distributes signed merchandise. Its items come equipped with tamper-proof, numbered holograms, which fans can check online to guarantee their autographs are authentic.
Schwartz has worked with exclusive clients such as Barry Sanders and Mike Singletary, as well as celebrities such as Sharon Stone and Hall of Famers Larry Bird, Joe Montana, Ozzie Smith, Joe Greene, Magic Johnson, and Frank Thomas. The Morton Grove company also specializes in merchandise from Chicago stars, including Brian Urlacher, Bobby Hull, Paul Konerko, Billy Williams, Scottie Pippen, Patrick Sharp, and Jimmy Butler.