All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Science Museum Oklahoma is an exploration oasis with interactive and rotating exhibits for mad scientists, curious children, or anyone who wants to know why astronauts eat cardboard in space. Experience the museum after dark at one of the Bright Nights overnight events, which start at 6 p.m. on the following Fridays:
- October 29: Bright Night of Not-So-Frightening Fun
- November 19: Bright Night of Harry Potter
- December 10: Bright Night of CSI: Museum-Style
- January 14, 2011: Bright Night of Physics
- March 18, 2011: Bright Night of Flight
- June 17, 2011: Bright Night of Sports
- July 15, 2011: Bright Night at the Movies
- August 5, 2011: Bright Night of Space
Science buffs of all ages can check out exhibits, hands-on activities, and other entertainment late into the night. The evening includes two movies in the 70-foot-diameter Dome Theater, with a 36,000-watt digital sound system that makes any movie a full-body experience, like skydiving or donating half a liver. Enjoy late-night snacks at the concession stand as well as a free breakfast before the event wraps up at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday.
- It has something for everyone-- kids and adults. It has a planetarium, 3D Imax (movies), and tons of exhibits. I've been there a dozen times, and will keep going back. – odomosu, TripAdvisor
- That is a true hands on learning experience! The kids are mesmorized and actively learning! – iratekatydid, Kudzu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Valid only on 10/29, 11/19, 12/10, 1/14, 3/18, 6/17, 7/15 or 8/5. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.