Choose from Five Options
- $27 for $50 worth of upscale Italian dinner cuisine for two, valid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- $53 for $100 worth of upscale Italian dinner cuisine for four, valid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- $32 for $50 worth of upscale Italian dinner cuisine for two, valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- $53 for $100 worth of upscale Italian dinner cuisine for four, valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- $14 for $20 worth of upscale Italian lunch cuisine for two, valid Tuesday–Saturday from 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- See the dinner and lunch menus.
Visions of the Italian coastline flood in through faux archways painted on the walls at Scola’s Restaurant. While waiting for the main meal, guests can nibble on shrimp scampi and eggplant rollotini or settle a bitter arm-wrestling dispute once and for all. The chefs' classic Italian dishes include chicken cacciatore and shrimp piccata, along with fresh-baked brick oven pizza available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There’s an ample seafood selection, too—three sizes of prime rib, haddock, and lobster pie—as well as a few American dishes, including a steak-tip dinner. Guests can also order up sandwiches such as a fried clam roll or meatball sandwich.
In addition stocking to an international assortment of wine and beer, the bartenders mix up martinis that range from classic cosmopolitans to the Real Espresso Martini, which patrons can enjoy in Scola’s TV-ladened lounge.