All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 23, 2012
December 16, 2011
December 13, 2011
What You'll Get
Simple laziness has spurred many culinary inventions, including the sandwich, the blender, and the pizza, which was invented as a way to wheel heavy ingredients from place to place. Transport your palate with today’s Groupon to Scoogi's Classic Italian in Flourtown. Choose from the following options:
- For $33, you get dinner for two (up to a $70.85 total value). This dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29.95 value each)
- For $63, you get dinner for four (up to a $141.70 total value). This dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $29.95 value each)
- For $85, you get dinner for six (up to $212.55 total value). This dinner includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $29.95 value each)
Scoogi's Classic Italian's chef and owner, Robert Rosato, plates up a menu of classic homestyle dishes inspired by the recipes of his family's homeland. For starters, the kitchen captures and tames wild mushrooms, then protects them from unethical vegetable petting zoos by stowing them away in a grilled bruschetta and dousing them in a marsala cream sauce. Meanwhile, platters of creamy fettuccine alfredo can come either simply sprinkled with parmesan or topped with grilled chicken or shrimp. Presented upon a bed of angel hair pasta, Scoogi's Seafest simmers a motley medley of bivalves, shrimp, and jumbo lump crab in marinara sauce, and the 10-ounce filet mignon acts as a good neighbor to garlic mashed potatoes by watering its bamboo plant during vacations. Scoogi's spacious dining room comfortably accommodates family gatherings and large groups.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid for the antipasta for two appetizer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.