Though the “noble experiment” of Prohibition failed, other noble experiments, such as teaching horses how to shoot guns and giving suffrage to any horse that can shoot a gun, were huge successes. Celebrate the failure of the 18th Amendment with today’s Groupon to Scorekeepers. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get a pub meal for two (up to a $41.31 total value including sales tax). The meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
Two beers or sodas (up to a $5.50 value each)<p>
- For $30, you get a pub meal for four people (up to an $82.62 total value including sales tax). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Four beers or sodas (up to $5.50 value each)<p>
Scorekeepers dispenses a capacious array of suds, spirits, and mouthwatering fare amid two floors of colossal TV screens and bass-laden dance floors. Dining duos or quartets can toast their meal with a Bass or Blue Moon from the pub’s staggering portfolio of 27 draft beers that regularly lures droves of students and local citizens to the taps like a fermented Pied Piper covered in foam. A gratifyingly gooey helping of spinach and artichoke dip serves as an overture to a platter of belt-testing grill offerings, such as the mammoth half-pound Black Angus burger and a heaping summit of beef nachos.
Numerous TV screens capped by a massive 10’x10’ display appease zealous sports fans with bountiful broadcasts of entertainment, and two stories of terraced dance floors yield ample room for grooving, rhythmic carpenters to cut a rug. A cornerstone of plentiful libation, the circular first-floor bar guarantees guests an avenue to embark on ambling journeys without straying too far from the generously dispensing tap heads.
A sports bar with multiple TVs is good, but one with a 10'x10' display takes things a step further. Scorekeepers provides both, along with two stories of dancing room, a menu laden with Angus burgers and nachos, and a draft list that dazzles visitors to the circular first-floor bar.