All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 26, 2014
Reviewed December 25, 2011
What You'll Get
The right lighting and a professional photographer can ensure that one's presidential portrait is free of background tire fires. Capture your best side for all time with today’s Groupon to Scott E. Thomas and Daughter Photography in Raytown. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a holiday-themed portrait package (a $53 value), which includes the following:
- A 15-minute photo shoot with Santa (a $35 value)
- Two 5"x7" prints (an $18 value)
- For $49, you get a photo-shoot package (up to a $173.60 total value), which includes the following:
- A [60-minute photo shoot](http://gr.pn/nO5RsQ) (a $35 value)
- 6 5"x7" prints (a $9 value each) or 1 11”x14” print (a $36 value)
- A DVD slideshow (a $50 value)
- 12 holiday cards (a $34.60 value)
Inside the studio at Scott E. Thomas and Daughter Photography, proud parents can get into the holiday spirit by subjecting their little one for a holiday shoot with Santa. After posing beside Kriss Kringle as a Christmas babe, miniature Saint Nick, or regular person, subjects can choose two images to be turned into 5"x7" prints or etched into the side of a mountain.
Alternatively, guests rotate through an unlimited number of backgrounds, outfits, and props during 60-minute photo shoots. Flashes illuminate smiling portraits for babies, pets, and high-school seniors or cast dramatic shadows onto modeling and boudoir stills. After portrait sessions, patrons can ask the staff to add sepia or black-and-white effects to a choice of six images with digital effects or by yelling at their computers. Once the pictures have been chosen and rendered, they will be birthed into reality as 5"x7" portraits or an 11”x14” print. For electronic permanence, subjects will also receive a DVD slideshow that shifts through the session's apprehended images with smooth transitions. Twelve holiday cards are also included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. By appointment only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.