Today's Groupon coats your fingers, tongue, and finely feathered barbecue feelers in a savory layer of some of the finest barbecue in Arizona. You get $30 worth of baby back ribs, barbecue beef, pulled pork, brats, and any of the mouthwatering comfort food at Scottsdale BBQ Company for dine-in or take-out.
Biting into barbecue wings ($7.50 with a side), a pulled chicken sandwich ($5.95), a full rack of baby back ribs ($19.95), or a huge hunk of cornbread ($5) is a sure cure for any smokehouse passion and some forms of podagra. The menu also has satisfying sweets such as a pizza cookie (six-inch for $5, nine-inch for $7.50) and freshly brewed tea and lemonade (32 ounces for $2).
Scottsdale BBQ Company is a clean and comfortable over-the-counter eatery on McDonald Drive. Barbecue connoisseurs say its ribs are joyfully juicy and its pulled pork is superbly saucy. Service is always fast, friendly, frown-repellent, and as soft and cuddlesome as a fresh puppy wrapped in a jacket made out of an old Tempur-Pedic mattress.
- I'm pretty much a bbq fanatic. This place is great! Excellent sauces and sides that compliment [sic] the meat very well. Their meat is prepared properly too. – huckrox, Yahoo! Travel
- Can you say Heaven!! Best ribs maybe ever! Meaty, Juicy, Falloff [sic] the bone but not the boiled crap you find. Perfect texture and 2 types of yummy homemade sauce... The place was super clean and staff ultra friendly. – jacki, Urbanspoon
- best true carolina pulled pork in az. must try ribs. memphis style with awesome sauce and loaded with meat. the staff is ultra friendly and makes you feel at home unlike chain places I've been. – fred, Urbanspoon
Feel at Home Even Out of the House
A reviewer on Urbanspoon says that the staff at Scottsdale BBQ “makes you feel at home.” Here are just some of the ways the men and women at every restaurant other than Scottsdale BBQ make customers feel at home:
- They’re disappointed you didn’t attend grad school.
- Like most uncles, the wait staff can’t resist stealing noses.
- You’re expected to wash your own dishes.
- Forms are available to help you legally adopt any of the busboys.
- Patrons are encouraged to eat “family style”—in uncomfortable silence and as quickly as possible.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Few foods are as surrounded by controversy as barbecue. Disputes over the styles prominent in Texas, the Carolinas, and Kansas City can get serious. That's why it is for the best to let professionals handle the delicate art of smoking meats and mixing sauces. At Ribshack BBQ, all of the staples are accounted for, from racks of ribs to pulled pork. These are all accompanied by the requisite greens, coleslaw, and mac 'n' and cheese that one might expect to find in a road-side barbecue joint or lazily written country song. Thanks to a new liquor license, cold beers fuel the chatter that drifts up between bites of food.
8471 E Mc Donald Dr
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250Get Directions