Courses cover safety, types of firearms, and ballistics and qualify students to apply for Arizona concealed-carry permits
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 21 must be accompanied by guardian. 72-hr advance reservation required. Extra $60 fee for DPS application. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 2 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scottsdale Gun Club
Reservations/Appointments: Required, but open to public on first-come, first-served basis
Staff Size: 25–50 people
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Recommended Age Group: All ages
Pro Tip: Watch safety video online and be sure to bring a valid picture ID.
- 32 shooting lanes, split across four bays
- Programmable targets rotate 360 degrees
- Target controls
- One bay devoted to tactical shooting such as drawing from a holster (available only for those qualified through course or private instruction)
- More than 100 rental handguns, including pistols and revolvers
- Long guns, including shotguns and AK-47s
- More than 20 machine guns, including models from World War II through modern day
At a Glance
Scottsdale Gun Club's gunsmiths know how to keep things safe and clean. They're experienced in working with all sorts of models—from handguns to class-3 firearms—and they clean, maintain, and repair customers' guns so they operate smoothly once out on the range. Certified firearms instructors ensure proper shooting during more than 20 classes, covering topics such as the use of pistols, shotguns, and carbines.