What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Seven Options
- $68 for a three-hour Sail, Wine, and Dine Escape for one ($99 value)
- $135 for a three-hour Sail, Wine, and Dine Escape for two ($198 value)
- $259 for a three-hour Sail, Wine, and Dine Escape for four ($396 value)
- $25 for a 45-minute Taste of Sailing tour for one ($39 value)
- $49 for a 45-minute Taste of Sailing tour for two ($78 value)
- $79 for a 45-minute Taste of Sailing tour for four ($156 value)
- $449 for a 90-minute private sailing tour on a 40-foot yacht for up to 12 ($599 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required; 99-cent booking fee not included. Operates in all weather conditions. Gratuity not included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scovare Expeditions Inc.
With more than 25 years of maritime experience, Shane St. Clair captains Scovare Expeditions' fleet of sailboats, unveiling the windblown channels of the Willamette River to budding sailors and sightseeing passengers. During sailing tours, passengers can bob across the river while taking in the views of the volcanic caldera of Elk Rock Island or feast on three-course meals as the sails fill up with wind like a balloon ruining its dinner. A new 40' ocean going yacht is available for private and corporate events and a fast pontoon boat keeps guest boating in style. Those interested in learning the ropes can sign up for sailing lessons, where savvy instructors teach novices how to command the helm, guide the lines, and barter with miserly seagulls.