All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $55 gets you a one-hour private DJ lesson at Scratch DJ Academy ($125 value)
- Scratch is staffed by active, successful DJs with a wealth of knowledge about mixing, scratching and digital DJ techniques as well as music production and more
- World-renown DJ curriculum that sees more then 100,000 students each year
- Founded in 2002 by Rob Principe and Jam Master Jay of Run DMC fame
- Learn basic DJ techniques and impress your friends at holiday parties this season
Four Citysearchers give Scratch DJ Academy a 4.5-star average, and three Yelpers give it a perfect five-star average: > * This program is amazing. Ive been blessed with a chance to sit in with these guys, and even sessioned with their instructors and theyre pretty awesome. – Marvin S., Yelp > * They won’t teach you a style but strongly push the idea of you being more creative with music. And if that’s what you want to do, than this is your new home. Fundamentals are a must and they will break them down for you in the simplest fashion. – BumpItLoud, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Valid only at LA location. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.