All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Spooky is the most neglected of the five basic human emotions: spooky, joy, sorrow, grouchy, and wet. Get horror glands pumping with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- C$25 for two general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$50 value)
- C$49 for four general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$100 value)
- C$69 for six general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$150 value)
- C$89 for eight general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$200 value)
Tickets include the following:
- Access to all shows, such as freak shows, fire spinners, magicians, live music, and bug-eating contests
- One admission to six haunted houses
- Entrance to the carnival area
Screamfest is held at Stampede Park from 7 p.m. until midnight. Tickets are valid on Friday, October 4 or Saturday, October 5.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Though they’re only performing, Screamfest’s actors embody their roles so completely that onlookers may believe the zombie apocalypse is really upon them. Chainsaw-wielding madmen, sinister clowns, and zombie witches evoke shrieks as they stalk about the grounds, growling and bellowing spine-chilling tales about what happens to people that don’t pay their taxes on time. Live performances by sword swallowers and fire-eaters dumbfound visitors, and bug-eating contests grant brave guests the chance to become participants in the fright fest.