Spooky is the most neglected of the five basic human emotions: spooky, joy, sorrow, grouchy, and wet. Get horror glands pumping with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- C$25 for two general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$50 value)
- C$49 for four general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$100 value)
- C$69 for six general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$150 value)
- C$89 for eight general-admission tickets to Screamfest (a C$200 value)
Tickets include the following:
- Access to all shows, such as freak shows, fire spinners, magicians, live music, and bug-eating contests
- One admission to six haunted houses
- Entrance to the carnival area
Screamfest is held at Stampede Park from 7 p.m. until midnight. Tickets are valid on Friday, October 4 or Saturday, October 5.
Though they’re only performing, Screamfest’s actors embody their roles so completely that onlookers may believe the zombie apocalypse is really upon them. Chainsaw-wielding madmen, sinister clowns, and zombie witches evoke shrieks as they stalk about the grounds, growling and bellowing spine-chilling tales about what happens to people that don’t pay their taxes on time. Live performances by sword swallowers and fire-eaters dumbfound visitors, and bug-eating contests grant brave guests the chance to become participants in the fright fest.
“it is more aimed towards young kids and teenagers, but at the "old" age of 27, I felt very old but still managed to have an enjoyable evening with my boyfriend”
“Definitely go in a group the bigger the better”