Choose from Three Options
- $25 for two general-admission tickets to Screamfest ($50 value)
- $49 for four general-admission tickets ($100 value)
- $69 for six general-admission tickets ($150 value)
Tickets include the following:
- Access to all shows, such as freak shows, fire spinners, magicians, live music, and bug-eating contests
- One admission to six haunted houses
- Entrance to the carnival area
Groupons are valid for Friday, October 3 and Saturday, October 4, from 7 p.m. until midnight.
Though they’re only performing, Screamfest’s actors embody their roles so completely that onlookers may believe the zombie apocalypse is really upon them. Chainsaw-wielding madmen, sinister clowns, and zombie witches evoke shrieks as they stalk about the grounds, growling and bellowing spine-chilling tales about what happens to people that don’t pay their taxes on time. Live performances by sword swallowers and fire-eaters dumbfound visitors, and bug-eating contests grant brave guests the chance to become participants in the fright fest.