All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 30, 2017
· Reviewed November 27, 2017
· Reviewed November 2, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Two Zipline Rides for One Person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid weekdays only in June, July, and August. Valid weekends only in September and October. Must make reservation online prior to arrival. Voucher good for one person, can not be split between people. Both rides must be used at one time. Zip line riders must be between 50-240 lbs. Not valid towards any promotional event or Friday nights. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mt. Crescent Ski Area
Jutting from the earth just northeast of Omaha is Mt. Crescent Ski Area, a year-round recreational facility settled in the mountainous terrain of the Iowa Bluffs. Its snowy peaks serve as a proving ground for midwest skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels, with a variety of slopes that range from casual jaunts to 2,400-foot runs. Originally founded in 1961 by gold medalist skier Stein Eriksen, Mt. Crescent has since expanded its attractions to encapsulate the entire year.
- Snowy Slopes: From skiing and snowboarding to sledding and tubing, the mountain is rife with possibilities for wintertime activity. Even if the season is light on snow, workers diligently operate snowmaking machines to keep the peaks accessible.
- Screaming Eagle Zipline: Riders zip down a heavy-duty cable for 1,600 feet at speeds over 40 miles per hour to experience an eagle-like trip with sprawling views of mountainside forests.
- Muddy Trails: In the summer months, runners trot through mud during Mt. Crescent's Mudzilla Run. Youngsters get in on the grubby action, too, at the Mini Me Family Mud Run.
- Comforting Warmth: The Swiss-style lodge offers respite after a long day on the mountain with a four-season sundeck, an outdoor fire pit, and the Mountain Cafe & Bar.