Beginners can join an introductory scuba course to learn how to breathe under the water in a safe, friendly atmosphere
What You'll Get
- What’s included: all basic and major scuba gear
- Group lessons
- Three-hour introductory course
- What to bring? towel and swimsuit
- Valid toward Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) certification?: no
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older
- View the calendar
- Requirements: basic swimming ability and good health
- Class time: 4 p.m.-7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must have a basic swimming ability and be in good health. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must be 12 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SPE Dive School
During the Discover SCUBA Diving experience, students will learn the skills necessary to breathe underwater. Outfitted with SCUBA equipment in a shallow pool environment, they'll be led by an experienced instructor through a hands-on, quick-and-easy introduction to the world underwater. While not a complete certification course, the SPE Dive School's Discover SCUBA Experience is designed to whet the palate of anyone interested in taking the plunge with a more advanced course.