The very best instructors in the diving industry will carefully train to be a safe, comfortable diver.
What You'll Get
- Scuba diving is a great way to explore the ocean, search for treasure in a quarry, or finally locate the source of a basement leak.
- Certified SSI Open Water Scuba Course Package Includes:
- 6 classes over two days
- All Scuba Life Support Rental
- Intoduction to Safe Air Nitrox
- Dive Propulsion Scooter Class
- All Beach Dives
- Semi Private Classes
- Benefits of swimming classes:
- Reinforce motor skills aiming to create a skilled, conditioned swimmer
- Provide a regular and healthy activity
- Help develope the skills and knowledge to help children stay safe around water
- Divers must have their own personal snorkeling gear from Scuba Schools of America
- Check the calendar for upcoming class dates and times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Must provide your own snorkeling equipment. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scuba Schools of America
Underneath blue skies, students geared up in masks, fins, and snorkels dive into an outdoor, heated training pool to learn how to breathe underwater. As students acclimate to the water, certified instructors lead them through courses of varying levels, such as the introductory Discover Scuba course, that teach breathing basics and safety techniques. After mastering the fundamentals, Scuba Schools of America can take water enthusiasts to the beach or out into the Pacific for open-water dives where they'll implement full dive-planning methods and artistic poses atop opened clamshells. For those seeking certification, Scuba Schools of America teaches intensive classes and specialty programs such as underwater photography and rescue diving.