What You'll Get
- $499 for a 25-minute SculpSure treatment on the upper or lower abdomen with ultrasonic cavitation and consultation ($1,050 value)
Voucher includes 25 minute Sculpsure Treatment on the upper or lower abdomen with consultation and bonus ultrasound cavitation following treatment. Click here to see before and after pictures of treatment results.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SculpSure Center of Los Angeles
As its name implies, SculpSure Center of Los Angeles's primary service is SculpSure, a form of noninvasive laser lipolysis. The light-based technology targets fat deposits during efficient, 25-minute sessions, helping clients slim down without liposuction. The pair of surgeons working at the center might be even more impressive than the cutting-edge technology, though.
Dr. Masoud Malek
- Board-certified plastic surgeon
- Among the first US doctors to perform liposuction and SculpSure
- Owner and Medical Director of the Beverly Hills Surgical Center
- He and his bilingual staff speak English and Farsi
Dr. Justin Rome
- Cosmetic surgeon
- Operates out of one of the first SculpSure locations in Beverly Hills
- Specialties include facial plastic surgery, robotic hair restoration, and body-sculpting methods