Using various techniques, professionals can help get rid of unwanted fat, tighten the skin, and shape the body
About This Deal
- The treatments use ultrasonic cavitation, radio-frequency skin tightening, lipo laser, and vacuum and wood therapy.
- All treatments come with a complimentary consultation, sauna-bed treatment, and a detox wrap.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Vacuum Butt Lift: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the buttocks while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin’s elasticity.
- Wood Therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas, in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- Sauna-bed treatment—how it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Intended benefits: Detoxifying body wraps aim to rid the body of toxins, help achieve a more sculpted silhouette, reduce cellulite, improve circulation, restore a smoother, more glowing complexion, and more.
Sculpted brings a menu of options for noninvasive body-contouring and enhancing treatments. During a consultation, customers discuss with a professional which treatment is best suited to achieve their desired body results. The specialists offer vacuum Brazillian butt lifts, radio-frequency skin tightening, cavitation, wood therapy, and more.