The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Explore such innovative foodsmithing with today’s Groupon to Sea Bistro & Sushi Bar in Cordova.
$10 for $20 worth of sushi and Asian fare
- The menu offers a selection of sushi rolls and authentic Thai and Asian dishes such as:
- Crispy spring rolls with sweet-and-sour sauce ($3.50)
- Crawfish-infused Ichiban roll with shrimp, avocado, and eel sauce ($7.95)
- 12-piece sashimi plate ($12.95)
- Thai sweet-and-sour chicken with house-made sauce ($7.50)<p>
- 40 sushi rolls and 15 specialty rolls
- Experienced sushi chefs from New York City<p>
Sea Bistro & Sushi Bar
Helmed by a L'ecole French Culinaire graduate who previously worked in Japanese restaurants throughout New York City, the culinarieans at Sea Bistro & Sushi Bar have created more than 15 chef's signature sushi rolls and classic Thai and Asian entrees. Comprised of noodles, meats, veggies, and house-made sauces, popular offerings include ichiban, TNT, double spider, pad thai, drunken noodles, Thai basil fried rice, and signature entrees such as miso bronzed Chilean sea bass in Thai green curry sauce, caramelized salmon in a caper sauce, and mango chicken and shrip in spicy tangerine mango sauce. Mounted floral art and decorative plants accent the eatery’s gold walls, cultivating a dining atmosphere that’s more relaxed than Thanksgiving in a sauna.