Adventurers travel by boat to see marine wildlife in its natural habitat, then snorkel or kayak with seals, or just enjoy the scenery
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: snorkeling kit, wetsuits, all kayak gear, and hot drinks and snacks
- Departure times:
- May 1 – May 31 at 2 p.m. on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- June 1 – Aug 31 at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
- September 1 – September 30 at 2 p.m. on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Off-season is available upon request
- Departure location: Expedition Center, 6373 Bruce Street, West Vancouver
- Free admission for children under 2, minors under 19 must have waiver signed by parent or guardian before boarding
- Non-snorkeler ride-along option available
- No experience necessary
- Guests must be able to swim confidently
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or serious medical conditions
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Operates in all weather conditions. Younger than 19 must have guardian-signed waiver. Proper attire required. Must be able to swim confidently. Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian (including in-water). Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or serious medical conditions. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sea Dragon Charters
There's a whole world of sights to see beneath the surface of the ocean and above. Sea Dragon Charters explores all the wonders of Horseshoe Bay and Howe Sound. Operated by Jan and Kevin Breckman, the company leads snorkel, scuba, and kayak tours off the coast, sponsoring all-day adventures that include everything from seal encounters to a dive on the HMCS Annapolis.